Places to Stay

M

Mark A

Trying to find a spot to stay for 6 guys. Not looking to drop a ton of cash on a place (around 600-800 for 2 nights) hitting a brick wall with Air BNB. Any recommendations?

If you are looking for house rentals in Austin, Texas, I would recommend trying Homeaway and VRBO as well. These are two other great options for finding places for groups to stay. I will let you know that there is not a ton of inventory in the Austin area, and if you choose a peak weekend for your bachelor party, there maybe even less options available.

Another recommendation would be to go on Priceline and bid for a few hotel rooms. You could bid less then the current rates for hotels that weekend and end up getting a good room for cheap.

Hey Mark! I've been hosting bachelor parties in Austin for 7 years now (pretty sure we were the original bach party host on AirBNB!)

We now have places (all downtown) ranging from super swanky on 6th Street, to more budget friendly (3-bedroom house from $400/night). You can find all the options on BetterThanAHotel.com :)

Hey Mark! I've been hosting bachelor parties in Austin for 7 years now (pretty sure we were the original bach party host on AirBNB!)

We now have places (all downtown) ranging from super swanky on 6th Street, to more budget friendly (3-bedroom house from $400/night). You can find all the options on BetterThanAHotel.com :)

Hey Kristin,

Looking for a place that can sleep 8 guys for a bachelor party at the beginning of March, have anything? Budget is not a huge concern. More looking for a great location.

I'm looking for a place that can sleep eight, for a bachelor party. Preferably near 6th street. I've seen a few places on airbnb that look fantastic but they've all got a minimum stay of like three days. I only need a place for one night. Any recommendations?

Back