Best place for a bachelor party Sousa/puerto plata/ cabarete

john_x1

Hi,

I am going with a group of guys all in late 20's to early 30's in july for a bachelor party. Having a hard time deciding to stay in cabarete, puerto plata. I am the only dominican out of the whole group so I'm more concerned about the other guys having a great time as I will have fun anywhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well as what hotel/ resort to stay.

Thanks

Either of those options would be good. Depends on what your main goal is, to relax poolside, go clubbing, go fishing, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am going with a group of guys all in late 20's to early 30's in july for a bachelor party. Having a hard time deciding to stay in cabarete, puerto plata. I am the only dominican out of the whole group so I'm more concerned about the other guys having a great time as I will have fun anywhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well as what hotel/ resort to stay.

Thanks

Hello John,

I would recommend renting a house in Sosua. You can find one that sleeps up to 10 guys, comes with a chef and daily maid service, and is only about a 15-min ride to the bars & nightlife. You can find a bunch of options available on homeaway.com.

https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-r...D_DmfHM1xn3e0WQwHI4uj5oOKWxb1j1EPoaAip58P8HAQ

Back